Backpackers Walking Trips
Backpackers Walking Trip
For travelers who want to spend time in the great outdoors, backpacking tours are a great way to experience world’s most beautiful hiking trails and the adventures that come with them. Camping under the stars, swimming in pristine mountain lakes, looking out over scenic vistas… A backpacking trip can be the perfect way to reconnect with nature when you need a break from the pace of the modern world.
A backpacking tour, by definition, involves carrying everything that you’ll need for the duration of your trip with you in your backpack. This will include your clothing and personal items, but it may also include food, a tent, and additional camping gear depending on the type of tour that you choose. Regardless of what style of backpacking trip you choose, you’re certain to get close to nature and experience the authentic beauty of the land and everything it has to offer!
Aberdare Adventure Trekking
Day 1: Nairobi – Aberdare National Park
Aberdare Adventure Trekking Price Includes:
- Transportation in a custom safari minibus with pop-up roof ideal for game viewing and sightseeing
- Services of a trained and experienced English speaking driver/guide
- All camping equipments except sleeping bags
- Three meals per day prepared by our safari cook
- Bottled water for use during the safari
- Game drives and park entry fees
- Hiking Equipments
- International air transportation to and from Nairobi
- Expenses of personal nature such as visas, travel/baggage insurance,laundry, beverages, tips etc